ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

transitional arrangements & PSC

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

khalidhaku
Pakistan

transitional arrangements & PSC

Post by khalidhaku » Thu May 17, 2018 6:55 pm

Dear Friends,

I want to know what is transitional arrangements mean?

I got DLR out of Immigration rules after refusal of asylum application. First was granted in Jun 2012 and extended in Jan 2016, my 6 years will be completed in June 2018. My question is can I use PSC or fill set (o) form instead of FLR (DL) form. Someone said if you send ILR application by post then use FLR (DL) and if you use PSC then Set (o) form.

Please clarify.

CMOSUK
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: transitional arrangements & PSC

Post by CMOSUK » Thu May 17, 2018 10:10 pm

khalidhaku wrote:
Thu May 17, 2018 6:55 pm
Dear Friends,

I want to know what is transitional arrangements mean?
it means the rules in place before the 9th July 2012 immigration changes will be applied to those who were granted DLR before this date and not the new rules, for example, those on DLR can apply for settlement after 6 yesrrs and after the changes it is now 10 years, not only that, those granted before the rule changes had recourse to public funds, whereas those granted after this date had the no recourse to public funds and had to request for it to be removed.

I got DLR out of Immigration rules after refusal of asylum application. First was granted in Jun 2012 and extended in Jan 2016, my 6 years will be completed in June 2018. My question is can I use PSC or fill set (o) form instead of FLR (DL) form. Someone said if you send ILR application by post then use FLR (DL) and if you use PSC then Set (o) form.

yes you can use form SST(O) with the premium service, there have been many members who have done this and have been successful I will try to find the link with the users that have done so, you can get a lot of valuable information.

Please clarify.
Hope this helps.
These are my 'views' and 'opinions'.
If in doubt always seek professional advice, or at least do a search for the relevant information. :P

If i make any mistakes, You are more than welcome to correct me.

khalidhaku
Pakistan

Re: transitional arrangements & PSC

Post by khalidhaku » Fri May 18, 2018 4:03 am

Thank you so much for your kind reply.

Regards,