ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier2-ICT longterm visa delayed and I realised have not disclosed traffic caution for Speeding

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Yeshnaga
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Tier2-ICT longterm visa delayed and I realised have not disclosed traffic caution for Speeding

Post by Yeshnaga » Sat May 19, 2018 11:09 am

Hi,

Need your suggestions on my query, I have been in UK on tier2 ICT visa previously for two year, have applied again for ICT long term. My application is delayed applied on 20/04/2018, there was no update even after 15 working days and I calledup customer center, they updated decision was made on 03/05, and informed will escalate the issue as passport is not delivered.

When I called up again they informed my case was reopened and decision was made again two days back. Awaiting passport.

In the meantime I checke for reasons in forum and been confused in my last stay in UK I had received speeding ticket as I was driving at 47mph at 40mph for which I had to attend speed awareness session and no penalty or points.In the visa application under question 48 ,have you been convicted for any criminal offence I genuinely missed to say NO. Will this something I should worry about, please advise.

Yeshnaga
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Tier2-ICT longterm visa delayed and I realised have not disclosed traffic caution for Speeding

Post by Yeshnaga » Sat May 19, 2018 11:37 am

Yeshnaga wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:09 am
Hi,

Need your suggestions on my query, I have been in UK on tier2 ICT visa previously for two year, have applied again for ICT long term. My application is delayed applied on 20/04/2018, there was no update even after 15 working days and I calledup customer center, they updated decision was made on 03/05, and informed will escalate the issue as passport is not delivered.

When I called up again they informed my case was reopened and decision was made again two days back. Awaiting passport.

In the meantime I checke for reasons in forum and been confused in my last stay in UK I had received speeding ticket as I was driving at 47mph at 40mph for which I had to attend speed awareness session and no penalty or points.In the visa application under question 48 ,have you been convicted for any criminal offence I genuinely missed to say Yes. Will this something I should worry about, please advise.

kkckmd
Newly Registered
Philippines

Re: Tier2-ICT longterm visa delayed and I realised have not disclosed traffic caution for Speeding

Post by kkckmd » Tue May 22, 2018 8:07 am

Yeshnaga wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:37 am
Yeshnaga wrote:
Sat May 19, 2018 11:09 am
Hi,

In the meantime I checke for reasons in forum and been confused in my last stay in UK I had received speeding ticket as I was driving at 47mph at 40mph for which I had to attend speed awareness session and no penalty or points.In the visa application under question 48 ,have you been convicted for any criminal offence I genuinely missed to say Yes. Will this something I should worry about, please advise.
I am very curious on what the experts opinion in your case would be.