ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED..BEFORE BIO-METRIC ENROLEMENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sahilash4u
Newly Registered
India

Spouse Visa ILR inquiry

Post by sahilash4u » Sun May 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Hi
i have already sent my file to HO as my for SET M appication on grounds of 5 years route approached to expiry on date 07-5-2018 through Solicitor. I have sent all relevant documents but when it comes to financial documents. This is my situation as follows.
I have applied under Cat A.
Sent 7 months payslips and 7 months Bank Statements of mine,
but i have to send my wife's payslips and bank statements (same as mine due to joint bank account)as mine alone income not met.
when it comes to her job docs.I could only send 5 months payslips of hers due to she started her job on 20-11-2018 her company issue her pay slips on 15th of each month.
Now my solicitors sent her 2 payslips from previous job just for safe sight. and told me he will send my wife's next payslip after sending the file when he receives Case id from bio-metric letter.
MY question is will HO consider payslip sent later date. I couldn't have goodnight sleep the moment i sent the file.. I urgently need advice on particular situation..

sahilash4u
Newly Registered
India

Re: Spouse Visa ILR inquiry

Post by sahilash4u » Sun May 20, 2018 1:56 pm

If someone please could shed some light on my case. my heart pain will be relieved Thank you.

sahilash4u
Newly Registered
India

URGENT ADVICE NEEDED..BEFORE BIO-METRIC ENROLEMENT

Post by sahilash4u » Sun May 20, 2018 2:26 pm

Hi
i have already sent my file to HO as my for SET M appication on grounds of 5 years route approached to expiry on date 07-5-2018 through Solicitor. I have sent all relevant documents but when it comes to financial documents. This is my situation as follows.
I have applied under Cat A.
Sent 7 months payslips and 7 months Bank Statements of mine,
but i have to send my wife's payslips and bank statements (same as mine due to joint bank account)as mine alone income not met.
when it comes to her job docs.I could only send 5 months payslips of hers due to she started her job on 20-11-2018 her company issue her pay slips on 15th of each month.
Now my solicitors sent her 2 payslips from previous job just for safe sight. and told me he will send my wife's next payslip after sending the file when he receives Case id from bio-metric letter.
MY question is will HO consider payslip sent later date. I couldn't have goodnight sleep the moment i sent the file.. I urgently need advice on particular situation..

krisbol17
Wales

Re: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED..BEFORE BIO-METRIC ENROLEMENT

Post by krisbol17 » Sun May 20, 2018 8:12 pm

It's acceptable for UKVI to get documents sent to them at a later date in my opinion as long as you can attach a cover letter to explain why you couldn't send them together with the application. The sooner they are sent the better if you want them to consider them in their decision. That's just my understanding.

sahilash4u
Newly Registered
India

Re: URGENT ADVICE NEEDED..BEFORE BIO-METRIC ENROLEMENT

Post by sahilash4u » Sun May 20, 2018 10:09 pm

@ krishbol.. Thank you for your valuable time and advice. I appreciate your help..