ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PLEASE HELP : STAVING SON OF ASYLUM SEEKER

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shitto
Newly Registered

PLEASE HELP : STAVING SON OF ASYLUM SEEKER

Post by shitto » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:18 pm

i have a son who is one year.me, i am an asylum seeker frm zimbabwe with fresh claim lodged april 2006.told by BIA that my case is a legacy case so will be dealt with anytime before end of 2011.
problem is i am not getting any benefits (benefit cut 2003)and my son is staving coz i cant take care of him.now i have been called in twice by hospital nutritionist coz my son is losing weight due to lack of food.
IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO FOR HOME OFFICE TO GIVE ME BENEFITS TO BUY FOOD FOR MY SON.
CAN I SEND HOME OFFICE LETTERS FROM NUTRIONIST SO THAT THEY CAN EXPEDITE MY CASE AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY SON.
i sent my son`s birth cert to home office 10months ago but they never acknowledged.
my son`s mother is a student with valid visa but she is struggling on her own and i am just a pereferial player who can only babysit and cant put food on the table for him to gain weight

gagamel
Newly Registered

Re: PLEASE HELP : STAVING SON OF ASYLUM SEEKER

Post by gagamel » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:45 am

shitto wrote:i have a son who is one year.me, i am an asylum seeker frm zimbabwe with fresh claim lodged april 2006.told by BIA that my case is a legacy case so will be dealt with anytime before end of 2011.
problem is i am not getting any benefits (benefit cut 2003)and my son is staving coz i cant take care of him.now i have been called in twice by hospital nutritionist coz my son is losing weight due to lack of food.
IS THERE ANYTHING THAT I CAN DO FOR HOME OFFICE TO GIVE ME BENEFITS TO BUY FOOD FOR MY SON.
CAN I SEND HOME OFFICE LETTERS FROM NUTRIONIST SO THAT THEY CAN EXPEDITE MY CASE AND I CAN TAKE CARE OF MY SON.
i sent my son`s birth cert to home office 10months ago but they never acknowledged.
my son`s mother is a student with valid visa but she is struggling on her own and i am just a pereferial player who can only babysit and cant put food on the table for him to gain weight
U r entitled to "asylum case resolution section 4 support" they can provide u weekly vouchers of over £50,u can download the form on the BIA, U must get help from ur local refugee council to fill it, and it takes about 3 days to go thru!!