ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VAF Mistake Urgent!! Please help

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

newmim
France

VAF Mistake Urgent!! Please help

Post by newmim » Wed May 23, 2018 5:00 pm

Hi have submitted my VAF and made an application ( priority service) yesterday at the TLS contact in my country of residence.
I have received an email this morning that it has arrived to UKVI today.
Today I noticed a mistake in a question on the Form that I've submitted. They ask wether I have spent more than 12 months in a country other than my current location and I answered NO. My current location is not my country of origin I have been a resident here for the past 6 years but before that I was living in my country of origin. I have submitted my passport of country of origin and copy of current resident card.
My understanding when I answered the question was about if I lived in a foreign country other than my country of origin and curent country of residence.

what do you advise me to do please ? what are your thoughts about this ? I am very confused and stressed

thank you

newmim
France

Re: VAF Mistake Urgent!! Please help

Post by newmim » Wed May 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Please could you help ? I need to act as quickly as possible if there is something to do as I have applied through priority service the decision can be made this week.

Alfonsooo
Newly Registered
Taiwan

Post by Alfonsooo » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:43 pm

Hi @newmim. I'm wondering if you received the decision from HO yet. As I'm in a very similar position-- wrongly put it as No.

Would appreciate if you can help!

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:45 pm

Alfonsooo wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:43 pm
Hi @newmim. I'm wondering if you received the decision from HO yet. As I'm in a very similar position-- wrongly put it as No.

Would appreciate if you can help!
See below.

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/dela ... l#p1639999
newmim wrote:
Mon May 28, 2018 9:58 pm
yes just wait for it hopefully it will arrive soon. I am currently a resident in France so that's maybe why it took less time to arrive. I always opt for pick up at the VFS as there are always delays in the postoffice.

I applied on Monday 21/05 and submitted documents and prints at VFS on 22/05 decison has been made on 25/05 or at least my visa is starting from 25/may and received passport today 28/05 so 5 working days from submission in VFS to pickup.

Wish you best of luck
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.