ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa: Bank/employment documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Two9A
Newly Registered

Spouse visa: Bank/employment documents

Post by Two9A » Fri May 25, 2018 1:57 pm

So my wife and I submitted an application for a spouse visa on Monday (the 21st), but the letter verifying my employment as the sponsor only came through today, and is dated the 23rd. Do I need to write a cover letter explaining that there was a delay in producing the verification letter?

Also, I noticed on another thread here that someone had a visit visa refused because of an unexplained bank deposit. I paid off some loans using savings just after Christmas, and that involved the money passing through the same account that receives my salary; should I mention that in a cover letter also?

Thanks, and wish us luck!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa: Bank/employment documents

Post by seagul » Fri May 25, 2018 7:35 pm

Two9A wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 1:57 pm
So my wife and I submitted an application for a spouse visa on Monday (the 21st), but the letter verifying my employment as the sponsor only came through today, and is dated the 23rd. Do I need to write a cover letter explaining that there was a delay in producing the verification letter?

Also, I noticed on another thread here that someone had a visit visa refused because of an unexplained bank deposit. I paid off some loans using savings just after Christmas, and that involved the money passing through the same account that receives my salary; should I mention that in a cover letter also?

A generous caseworker might ignore the post dated document otherwise they might have a good excuse . Moreover, if you meeting the requirements through working then HO don't care as what you earning/spending other than checking your wages credits.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Two9A
Newly Registered

Post by Two9A » Fri May 25, 2018 8:11 pm

seagul wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:35 pm
Two9A wrote:

A generous caseworker might ignore the post dated document otherwise they might have a good excuse . Moreover, if you meeting the requirements through working then HO don't care as what you earning/spending other than checking your wages credits.
Alright, I've written a quick cover letter as follows:
The following verification letter was issued by -redacted-, and was requested by me on 17th May; unfortunately, due to delays in processing, the letter was not issued and posted until 23rd May, and arrived with me the next day.
If that works, I'll print off a copy and put in the file; thanks!

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat May 26, 2018 12:41 am

Two9A wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 8:11 pm
seagul wrote:
Fri May 25, 2018 7:35 pm
Two9A wrote:

Alright, I've written a quick cover letter as follows:
The following verification letter was issued by -redacted-, and was requested by me on 17th May; unfortunately, due to delays in processing, the letter was not issued and posted until 23rd May, and arrived with me the next day.
If that works, I'll print off a copy and put in the file; thanks!
Maybe a letter issued by employer clarifying the date you have actually requested the employer letter may work along with your own drafted cover letter. Do this as a precaution but still more likely if your other employment related documents are in order then nothing will happen. Stay optimistic.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Post by Komaluroosa » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:42 pm

hi i have read ur post in pakistan timeline. actually i'm going through from the same situation,, i want to know that have you got ur documents back from Sheffield or not?