ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help for PR application Documents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vouge
Newly Registered
Australia

Need Help for PR application Documents

Post by vouge » Sun May 27, 2018 7:07 pm

Hello everyone
I need your help to manage supporting documents for my PR application

My previous history for RC:
Applied in june 2013 and refused with reason of marriage of convenience.
We Appealed and it was withdrawn and after little while we were called for interview and it was again rejected and detained me and let my wife go home but took her passport and issued her letter that she can not work and she has 10 days to appeal otherwise she will be deported from here.
We appealed and went to court and there we received copy of our interview record and it was 99% same answered as me and my wife.
judge told immigration lawyer that this case is strong enough but she still wanted to proceed the hearing and done cross examination which matched 100% and judge got angry and said it was pure waste of time and I’m allowing this appeal and visa should be issued ASAP and we received visa in two weeks.

Documents what i have prepared already:
My wife’s last 5 years work history from HMRC
All P60 and P45
Last 5 years payslips
All employers confirmation letter
3 month job seekers in 5 years and we provided all emails and leters for interview and reply from them
One year gap letter which was stopped by Home Office
Last 5 years bank statements joint and seprate ( both )
NHS letter (both )
5 years house rental agreement
Credit cards bills ( both )
Utilities bills and council tax calculations annually ( both )
Evidence for traveling together to visit family ( both )
Confirmation letter from GP ( both )

All my payslips
Self employed 3 years tax returns
Employers confirmation letter

If anything is missing please help me so i can add it into my application to make it more stronger