ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELPP PLEASE !!!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

engink
Newly Registered

URGENT HELPP PLEASE !!!!!

Post by engink » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:26 pm

HI ALL,
I m Turkish citizen , i have been in UK almost 5 years now , when i came to uk i applied for asylum but i failed be cause i didnt attend to first interview, shortly after that i send my turkish ecaa application to HO.after 2,5 years i got refused without right to appeal.
but i have a relationship with my partner akin to marriage.we have been together 19 months.he is portuguese and works full time in uk.he has been in uk mor then 5 years working and studiying.we have bilss, letters etc. to proof our relationship is genuine.i want to solve my immigration statuation but i don t know really how?
we want to do civilpartnership and also make application for EEA2 but what percent change i have to recieve COA because i dont have status in uk.can anyone help me ???
best regards
x x x[/b]