ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric card application - help please

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

g_scheepers
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Biometric card application - help please

Post by g_scheepers » Wed May 30, 2018 12:27 am

Hello

My passport containing my ILR was stolen last year. I was advised that needed a Biometric Card as ILR’s are no longer transferred into passports.

It’s taken me ages to get all the documents together and I do hope someone could advise me on whether I have everything required to apply for my Biometric Card. I haven’t been able to work for a few months and really desperate to get it sorted.

1. To prove employment since entering the UK I have a letter from the HMRC confirming all my income and NI contributions;
2. I have all my hospital attendance records from when I obtained my ILR in 2009. I was diagnosed with cancer in 2004 and have been primarily under the hospitals care ever since.
3. I have requested and received my bank statements from my various bank accounts since 2009.

I’m a contractor and been working across the UK. The majority of my utility bills have always been either included in my rental agreement or it was a company owned apartment I lived in.

I really don’t know what more I can provide the HO?

I’d appreciate any advice anyone my offer.

Many thanks in advance.