ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Joint accommodation:Letter from Landlord

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

achintk
Newly Registered

Joint accommodation:Letter from Landlord

Post by achintk » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:33 am

Hi all

I've to sponser dependant (HSMP) visa for my wife. I've a joint accommodation rented by me and my brother. Can anyone please provide a sample format of the letter I'll need from my landlord?

Thanks in advance

Regards
AK

aka189

Re: Joint accommodation:Letter from Landlord

Post by aka189 » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:54 am

achintk wrote:Hi all

I've to sponser dependant (HSMP) visa for my wife. I've a joint accommodation rented by me and my brother. Can anyone please provide a sample format of the letter I'll need from my landlord?

Thanks in advance

Regards
AK
Landlord Name
Address
Address

Date:

To
The ECO
Address

Dear Sir/Madam,

I, (Landlord Name) can confirm that I am the landlord of the 3 bedroom house located at the above address.

I can confirm that the sizes of the rooms are (Drawing Room – 150 sq ft, Bed Room A – 120 sq ft, Bed Room B – 90 sq ft and Bed Room C – 90 sq ft). Other than these, there is a Spam and a separate toilet on the ground floor and a bathroom on the first floor.

I confirm that (Sponsor’s Name) currently lives with his brother (Name). And I can also confirm that he will live with his wife (Name) once she gets her dependent visa. There will be enough space to accommodate (Dependent’s Name) once she arrives in UK as (Sponsor) and (Dependent) will have a separate room available for them.

Currently there are two persons living at the current address.

Let me again say that all of them will be living as a joint family and I have not got any impediment or inconvenience what so ever that this house will be occupied by them. Please also be notified that they will not break the Housing Overcrowding Act as there is enough space to accommodate all of them.

Should you have any further queries, please don’t hesitate to contact me on 0044________.

Yours Faithfully,