ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Queries in Filling Set (O) Application Form, job creation table B4

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rmawan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Queries in Filling Set (O) Application Form, job creation table B4

Post by Rmawan » Thu May 31, 2018 2:42 am

Dear senior members,

I am about to apply for my ILR- T1 Ent. 5yrs route. My team member who was with me in the initial and extension application has got his ILR (LR) recently and now I have to apply alone for ILR. I am not sure how to complete the table B4 as there are only two employments, our business has created. Can I claim those two employments solely myself and leave the partners column blank? We still are two directors and partners. Shall I include a covering letter satiating that my business partner was my team member but he has got his settlement whereas the jobs created are by myself. Please expert opinion is needed by gurus.
Thank you in advance.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Queries in Filling Set (O) Application Form, Job creation table B4 (5 years settlement)

Post by marcnath » Thu May 31, 2018 7:25 am

Rmawan wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 2:42 am
Dear senior members,

I am about to apply for my ILR- T1 Ent. 5yrs route. My team member who was with me in the initial and extension application has got his ILR (LR) recently and now I have to apply alone for ILR. I am not sure how to complete the table B4 as there are only two employments, our business has created. Can I claim those two employments solely myself and leave the partners column blank? We still are two directors and partners. Shall I include a covering letter satiating that my business partner was my team member but he has got his settlement whereas the jobs created are by myself. Please expert opinion is needed by gurus.
Thank you in advance.
Yes, you can claim those just for yourself. In the column "Are the other partners/directors part of your entrepreneurial team?"Answer No
And the next column say Not applicable
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Rmawan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Queries in Filling Set (O) Application Form

Post by Rmawan » Thu May 31, 2018 8:28 am

Thank you marcnath.

Rmawan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Business bank statements for ILR-T1 Ent. 5yrs route

Post by Rmawan » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:34 am

I going to apply for ILR- T1 Ent. 5 yrs route next month and I am arranging the documents. I am not sure if it's mandatory to send business bank statements or not? We did send bank statements with last application to evidence the investment. It does say in policy guidance that we should send bank statements as an evidence of business activity. But it's in the extension part. Do we have to all those documents we sent for extension application again?
If it is mandatory to send bank statements then how many months bank statements should I send? I would be grateful if the senior members here can guide me. This will be great help. Thank you in advance.

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Business bank statements for ILR-T1 Ent. 5yrs route

Post by sm12 » Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:10 am

Rmawan wrote:
Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:34 am
I going to apply for ILR- T1 Ent. 5 yrs route next month and I am arranging the documents. I am not sure if it's mandatory to send business bank statements or not? We did send bank statements with last application to evidence the investment. It does say in policy guidance that we should send bank statements as an evidence of business activity. But it's in the extension part. Do we have to all those documents we sent for extension application again?
If it is mandatory to send bank statements then how many months bank statements should I send? I would be grateful if the senior members here can guide me. This will be great help. Thank you in advance.
There was a post made by a member recently who said she was turned down for not providing business bank statements and corporation tax documents. So yes, it looks like this has now become mandatory.
Also, there is no limit on the number of statements, etc, as per the guidance. I think they just want to see that your business has an active bank account. I have sent statements for one month, just like I did at the time of extension.

Rmawan
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Re: Queries in Filling Set (O) Application Form, job creation table B4

Post by Rmawan » Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:30 pm

Thank you for your reply. Can you please let me know if you have got any reply.