ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Maintainance query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karthikcap
Newly Registered

Maintainance query

Post by karthikcap » Tue Apr 15, 2008 11:20 am

Hello guys,

I am from india, i have applied for HSMP on 26th March under old rules in which i have shown the bank statements for last 12 months ( for pre-earning ponits) and the closing balance was very less. After getting the HSMP approval do i need to show 800 GBP for one month or saving of 3 months for EC?

2nd quastion is will they look into my bank account (is less) which i have submitted for HSMP approval which is under old rules? or while applying for EC they will see the closing balance?

Please let me know.

thanks,
Karthik

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by tulipz » Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:18 pm

Hi,
I have another question regarding Maintenance funds... (I'll be applying from India. First time)

I understand that i need to show about Rs 2.5 lakhs in my bank account for a period of 3 months. Though we have the money, we've invested it in MF etc. Is it okay to show funds invested in other sources?

Or an affidavit from my dad showing his bank account? (his account has the money for 3 months) will this help ?

Or do i need to put the money into my account, wait for 3 months and apply?

Please answer. Is there any other way out?

-Tulipz

tulipz
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by tulipz » Wed Apr 16, 2008 11:16 am

please reply....i need this info urgently...