ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Entrepreneur (200k) To ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

fbaig76
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR Documents & Processing Time For Tier 1 Enter

Post by fbaig76 » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:35 pm

Hi there,

i am on Tier 1 Entrepreneur Extension 200k

I have been granted extension in May 2017, can someone please guide me what documents do i need to apply ILR after completion of my extension in May 2019?
Also what is a current processing time (once application is submitted) what options do I have?

thanks

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Documents & Processing Time For Tier 1 Enter

Post by marcnath » Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:38 pm

Please read the Tier 1 Entrepreneur guidance. It clearly states what documents are needed for your settlement application.
https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... trepreneur
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Documents & Processing Time For Tier 1 Enter

Post by zimba » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:53 pm

See the guide for the documents. The timeframe is between 3-6 months on average depending on the complexity of your case
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

fbaig76
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

English Test - for Tier 1 Entrepreneur (200k)

Post by fbaig76 » Wed May 02, 2018 3:13 pm

Hi there,

I am on Tier 1 Entrepreneur (200k) visa with my wife and two children.

We got the extension in May 2017, we need to apply ILR next year.

Do we need English test? I already did IELTS when initially visa was granted Feb 2014, I also have Bsc Degree from USA university in London. Do I need another English test?
Does my wife (dependant) need English test as well? what level or what sort of test?
Do we both need Life in the UK test?

Please clarify and advise?

Many thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: English Test - for Tier 1 Entrepreneur (200k)

Post by CR001 » Wed May 02, 2018 3:16 pm

Does my wife (dependant) need English test as well? what level or what sort of test?
Yes, B1 English test.
Do we both need Life in the UK test?
Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

fbaig76
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Tier 1 Entrepreneur (200k) To ILR

Post by fbaig76 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:25 pm

Hello there,

I am on Tier 1 Entrepreneur (200K) visa. My Extension was successfully done in May 2017 and I am now due for ILR in May 2018. In preparation of ILR I have following questions:-

1. With regards to English Test - My wife (she is on spouse visa - Tier 1) has Bachelor Of Art degree from Pakistan, This degree may not be recognised by UKNARIC as replacement of English test requirement. Could you please suggest what level of text she need to give? Is it A1 or B1.

2. Two job creations, is this two workers for 12 months or one worker can be for 24 months? If I have done 5 workers for 6 months, does it count?

3. How many days are allowed as absence from UK and how do they count? is this year to year basis?

A-quick response would be highly appreciated?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur (200k) To ILR

Post by CR001 » Thu May 31, 2018 4:49 pm

Topics Merged (click)

Kindly desist from posting ILR queries in the Tier 1 Entrepreneur sub forum!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 Entrepreneur (200k) To ILR

Post by marcnath » Thu May 31, 2018 10:32 pm

fbaig76 wrote:
Thu May 31, 2018 4:25 pm

1. With regards to English Test - My wife (she is on spouse visa - Tier 1) has Bachelor Of Art degree from Pakistan, This degree may not be recognised by UKNARIC as replacement of English test requirement. Could you please suggest what level of text she need to give? Is it A1 or B1.
@CR001 answered it earlier.
fbaig76 wrote:

2. Two job creations, is this two workers for 12 months or one worker can be for 24 months? If I have done 5 workers for 6 months, does it count?
If you are pre-April 2014, yes. ,This has to be jobs between May 2017 and your application date.
fbaig76 wrote:

3. How many days are allowed as absence from UK and how do they count? is this year to year basis?
180 days in any 12 month period over the last five years.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.