ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 dependent Employment documents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Doraemon1987
Newly Registered
Philippines

Tier 2 dependent Employment documents

Post by Doraemon1987 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:10 am

Good day everyone!

My partner and I will apply for Tier 2 general and dependant visa this 3rd week of June 2018 and I have some questions that needs me to enlighten. I hope you could help me.

My questions are:

1) If I will join my partner to his application for dependant visa, should I send some documents of my current work here in the Philippines? Is this required?

2) Should I resign to my current work before applying for visa? I'm a bit scared that if I will leave my work and the result of my application is refuse, there is no way for me to comeback since I have submitted my resignation.

3) lastly, would it be alright if my partner and I will present our individual bank accounts on top of our Joint bank account,and his CoS from A rated sponsor.

Please help me to answer this querries, your reaponse is highly appreciated.

Thank you

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 dependent Employment documents

Post by CR001 » Fri Jun 01, 2018 10:12 am

I suggest you read the forum rules regarding multiple topics/posts and duplicate topics/posts!!!

uk-tier-2-employer-sponsored-visas/uk-t ... l#p1641358
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.