ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No Entry and Exit record Subject access report

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shahemaan
United Arab Emirates

No Entry and Exit record Subject access report

Post by shahemaan » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:37 am

Hello Everyone,

I just need an advice or your views on my issue. I am going to apply for ILR (LR) next month. I have lost one of my passports which covers the duration of the year and a half. I used this passport to travel abroad twice. When I was on Holidays second time I lost it there and obtained a new one to come back to the UK. Recently, I applied for a Subject access report to confirm my exit and entry dates in last 10 years but the response from UKVI is quite confusing. Below is there response

"Dear Sir/Madam

We conducted a search of your entry and exit data but it came back as no trace.

Regards
SARU"

What does it mean they have no record whatsoever how many days I have been out of the UK? Is it going to put any impact on my application? I just came across a link which tells Home office has lost landing permits and other documents. Has someone else be in a similar situation?.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... ments.html

shahemaan
United Arab Emirates

Re: No Entry and Exit record Subject access report

Post by shahemaan » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:52 pm

anyone with any idea please?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:47 pm

I have read of other cases where the SAR came back with no entry/exit data, or in some cases only with the entry clearance data.
So it's not unusual that they didn't have your records on file.

shahemaan
United Arab Emirates

Post by shahemaan » Fri Jun 08, 2018 12:03 am

Understood, Thanks