ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

VISA Refused on 1st May IHS fee not returned yet

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

NL2UK
India

Spouse settlement visa refused today – Need some advice on next steps

Post by NL2UK » Tue May 01, 2018 7:42 pm

Dear all,

Good evening. I am very disappointed to say that - my settlement visa has been refused :( :( by UK VI today and I have received below email from them :-

=============================================================================================
Taking into consideration that your relationship has been ongoing for more than 4 years prior to the date of your application, it would be reasonable to expect to see more evidence of contact than 2 photographs. You have not submitted any evidence that you have maintained contact with your sponsor for the time you have not been together and although I acknowledge that you have stated that your sponsor regularly visits you in the Netherlands, you have not submitted any evidence to substantiate this. I note that the Appendix 2 also states that you maintain contact with your sponsor via phone / whatsapp, however you have not submitted any documentary evidence to demonstrate this. As a result, I am not satisfied that you have satisfactorily demonstrated that your relationship with your spouse is genuine and subsisting. Your application has therefore been refused under paragraph E-ECP.2.6. of Appendix FM of the UK Immigration Rules
=============================================================================================

We had submitted marriage certificate, Photographs and also referral letters from friends and solicitor as supporting documents of marriage. Still Visa is refused with above statements :-

Need some expert advise on the next steps we are planning to take :-

1) To apply for appeal and give additional documents supporting our genuine marriage. We are thinking of providing Photographs of me and my husband together in various occasions in last 5 years in Netherlands, Travel tickets. We do not have copies of whatsup messages or Gmail chats :-(. Not sure - how to produce them if that's asked specifically.

2) Company for which I work in Netherlands is now ready to apply for Tier 2 (Intra-company Transfer) for me. Is it possible that, I apply for appeal of Settlement visa and also initiate ICT visa request via company where I am working now? This company has branch is UK and they are ready to sponsor this for me now.

Please suggest and help us in this crucial situation :( :(

Katie_France
Russia

Re: Spouse settlement visa refused today – Need some advice on next steps

Post by Katie_France » Wed May 02, 2018 9:00 am

NL2UK,

I am very sorry about your rejection. Unfortunately appeals take around 1-1,5 years, so not worth it. If you want to move as a spouse, better reapply.

I think (maybe it’s not correct), if you will be granted ICT visa, the appeal will be closed, because you will be granted leave to enter under different conditions.

NL2UK
India

VISA Refused on 1st May IHS fee not returned yet

Post by NL2UK » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:36 pm

Team,

Good evening. Need your advise. My Spouse visa got refused on 1st May 2018. However, still not received the IHS fee which I had paid as part of application.

Is this normal timeline ? Is there an action required from my end?

Please help.

Komaluroosa
Pakistan

Re: Spouse settlement visa refused today – Need some advice on next steps

Post by Komaluroosa » Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:41 am

hi
its sad to heard about refusal :( actually i'm going through the same visa process :/ i want to know that u have provided screenshots of ur text messages and calls or photos of your husband visit to the home office or not?