ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

WHICH OF THE FORMS TO USE FOR RENEWAL

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

MikkySoft
Newly Registered

WHICH OF THE FORMS TO USE FOR RENEWAL

Post by MikkySoft » Sun Jun 03, 2018 9:08 pm

Good day everyone here,

My partner was granted 2 and a half years Leave to remain. She applied for limited leave to remain as a partner of a settled person, as a parent of a British child and as parent of children born in UK and as a member of family of EU citizen.

She was however granted leave due to the British child under exceptional basis outside immigration rules.

I quote the statement of grant verbatim below:

"Consideration has been given outside of immigration Rules and due to your particular circumstances that you have parental relationship with your British child it has been decided to grant you a period of leave outside the rules on an exceptional basis"

My question is she is due for renewal of another 2 and a half years further leave to remain but am in doubt about the form to use to apply for further leave to remain.

Is it FLR(HRO) or FLR (FP) or any other.

Thank you.