ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Returning to the UK (SS)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

eirelover
Morocco

Returning to the UK (SS)

Post by eirelover » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:50 pm

Hi everyone,

My (British) wife and I (Non-EU) just moved back to the UK 2 days ago after living in Ireland for 17 months, where we worked and moved our centre of life. (I hope at least) :lol:

My wife is going back to university this September, she's got everything ready and sorted, University's confirmation letter and her tuition loan approved, I'm getting CSI this week as she'll be studying. My FP on the other hand is running out next week, so I won't be able to do much!

Now what's the best move, do I just apply for the UKRC with all the documents I have or do I have to wait until my wife starts university to be considered a student? Does she need to find a job in the next 3 months before uni to be sponsoring me?

Thanks for your time and help!

:!: I re-posted this here because it's quite urgent and got no quick help on EEA-route Applications forum, sorry for any inconvenience :!:

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Returning to the UK (SS)

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 1:21 pm

Where you posted your other query in the EEA/EU Sub forum is the correct place.

When a member (volunteer) is online and able to respond to your post, I am sure they will.

Kindly refrain from multiple duplicate topics.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.