ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Company Name Changed , Applying for EC Integra query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sudipbagchi
Newly Registered

Company Name Changed , Applying for EC Integra query

Post by sudipbagchi » Wed Apr 16, 2008 1:45 pm

i had been employed with the same organization since 02/08/2004 but the name of the company changed 3 times.

So i have drafted a letter which my HR will give to me which i can include in my Documentation of EC. since integra verification Checks all the previous employers So i thought i should give the same.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To Whomsoever it May Concern

This is to state that Mr Sudip Bagchi , Employee id XXXX , has been employed with our organisation since 02/08/2004 , he has been employed with Deploy Group at Intersolutions India Pvt Ltd. from 02/08/2004 to 31/06/2006.Deploy solution USA formed its India Subsidiary as Deploy Solution India Pvt Ltd on 01/01/2007 & he has been employed with Deploy Solutions India Pvt Ltd Since then.Meanwhile Intersolutions India Pvt Ltd. closed its Office in Noida

Deploy Solution USA got Acquired by kronos in the october 2007 & the Company Name got Changed from Deploy Solutions India Pvt Ltd to Kronos Solutions India Pvt Ltd.

Few Media Releases about the Acquisition Could be found from the Below URL's

http://www.pr-inside.com/kronos-r-acqui ... 275877.htm
http://www.workforce.com/section/00/art ... 19/53.html
http://boston.bizjournals.com/boston/st ... ily36.html

So the Total Work Experiwence of Mr Sudip Bagchi in our organisation is from 02/08/2004 till Present.

Please Feel free to Contact us in case of any query

HR
Kronos Solution India Pvt Ltd
Noida India
Tel :-
Fax:-
Email :-

Does this Letter from HR should be sufficient as it will be on the letter head , signed & stamped to prove my point

Thanks
Sudip

yoga_yoga

Post by yoga_yoga » Wed Apr 16, 2008 6:17 pm

Hi Sudip
I beleive you are applying for EC under transitional scheme of tier1 program, can you please provide the list of the documents you have attached for EC.

BTW the letter looks ok and you should not have problem on that front.

Thanks
Yoga