ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Conflicting email updates

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Gujarkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Conflicting email updates

Post by Gujarkhan » Sat Jun 09, 2018 12:37 am

I have received two very conflicting emails which is stressing me out !

On 06/06/18 as an email update it states "your application is in the final stages of processing and a decision will be made soon".

However on 08/06/18 I received the not straight forward email.

Biometrics were done 20/03/18 so week beginning 11/06/18 marks the 12 week mark. How long will they possibly take to make a decision does anybody know ?

Jedai Prince
United Arab Emirates

Re: Conflicting email updates

Post by Jedai Prince » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:13 am

They probably doing some checks on something, I got 2 emails same day, also decision to refuse was made on same day . Refusal was because of missing payslips they claimed I didn't provide which is not true.

Gujarkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gujarkhan » Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:29 am

That seems very strange to receieve that email and a decision on the same day. Im hoping its just sent out in error.

Anyone else have any not straight forward experiences?

dillonuw
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by dillonuw » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:17 pm

I'm in the same waiting situation. I got an email on 22 March stating that my application had been received and it is now 11 June and I have heard nothing yet. The 12th week is next week, just like yours. Hope that all goes well for you- there should be an email that comes when they send the application\decision back to you.

Gujarkhan
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Gujarkhan » Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:20 pm

dillonuw wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:17 pm
I'm in the same waiting situation. I got an email on 22 March stating that my application had been received and it is now 11 June and I have heard nothing yet. The 12th week is next week, just like yours. Hope that all goes well for you- there should be an email that comes when they send the application\decision back to you.

Did u receieve a not straightforward email ? My case is currently escalated - when asked about the not straight forward email they never mentioned anything. Which is why i think there might just be a back log.