ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Acknowledge receipt of application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tkshafati
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Acknowledge receipt of application

Post by tkshafati » Sat Jun 09, 2018 1:47 pm

Hi everyone
Please could anybody answer my question, I'm a bit confused,
I have got the acknowledgement letter today , and say at the top that the following documents, it mentioned all document I sent but not the biometric PR !!! , I sent also the letter that comes with PR which tells you when you deemed you acquired the PR ( its a 2 page letter ) but here says I sent 2 home office letter ? Do they consider the PR as a letter or they never got my BRP ?
Thank you for everyone in advance

tkshafati
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Acknowledge receipt of application

Post by tkshafati » Sat Jun 09, 2018 6:49 pm

Anyone received acknowledgement letter ! Whether or not the home office mention all the documents that sent with the application! Anyone send a BRP and Language certificate? How the HO refer to those documents? Either count as a support document or dose it say 1x BRP ? I'm sure there are lot of people here who got an acknowledged letter ! Can anyone kindly shed some light please.

Jbkhan32

Post by Jbkhan32 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:06 am

Wait for an approval letter.
No point of worry about brp.

tkshafati
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by tkshafati » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:23 am

Thank you Jbkhan for ur reply
What worry me is when I got the acknowledgement letter it listed some of the documents I sent with application like its says 2x passport , P60 and supporting documents, but never mentioned the BRP nor the life in the U.K. Neither the language certificate, was wondering if they actually got them or what !!!