ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Surinder Singh Application

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

BKN123
Newly Registered
Spain

Surinder Singh Application

Post by BKN123 » Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:04 am

Hi All,

I have a question. We (me & my wife) have entered UK after shifting our center of life to Spain. My wife (UK Citizen) & I (Non-EU Citizen). I entered UK with my Article 10 residence card.
Now, we need to submit the application for UK residence card (Surinder Singh application).
The question is, does my wife need to be a qualified person in the first 3 months since returning back to UK? Which means, does she have to be working in the first 3 months to submit my application?
If yes, how many payslips would we require?
If no, we can just get our documents translated from Spanish to English and submit the application within 3 months? Right?

Looking forward to hear from you guys.

Rajhveer singh
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Surinder Singh Application

Post by Rajhveer singh » Mon Jun 11, 2018 9:00 pm

Hello
My question for you is how long did you stayed in Spain. How did you came to UK . Did you got your passport stamped under EEA 2016, while travelling to UK, under Article 10. Did the UK border agency bothered you while you were coming to UK. Did you found someone who can do cheap translations . Have you consulted to any solicitor and found out if its necessary to get those documents translated into English, in order to get UK residence card . And how much does it costs per page top get translated into English , I am also planning to come back to UK using Surrinder singh route. I stayed in Spain and I have documents from there and have to get them translated. Which documents are most important to be translated as I have plenty of documents from Spain and it costs a lot of money.
Your answer would be very appreciate full.
Thanks waiting forward for your reply.