ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Expat health insurance in Spain

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

orojim
United Kingdom

Expat health insurance in Spain

Post by orojim » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:43 pm

Expats heading to Spain must show evidence of required medical coverage from a Spanish insurer to get a residence visa. Anybody here have experience with a reliable company that provides the required medical insurance?

In case it matters: I am a dual US-UK citizen and my wife is a US citizen. We are both resident in the US now. Thank you!

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Expat health insurance in Spain

Post by Casa » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 am

orojim wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:43 pm
Expats heading to Spain must show evidence of required medical coverage from a Spanish insurer to get a residence visa. Anybody here have experience with a reliable company that provides the required medical insurance?

In case it matters: I am a dual US-UK citizen and my wife is a US citizen. We are both resident in the US now. Thank you!
Under the Board Ts&Cs, members are not permitted to post professional/commercial recommendations on the open forum.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

orojim
United Kingdom

Re: Expat health insurance in Spain

Post by orojim » Fri Jun 15, 2018 4:34 am

Casa wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:37 am
Under the Board Ts&Cs, members are not permitted to post professional/commercial recommendations on the open forum.
Oopsie. My apologies.