ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

5 years Entrepreneur Visa finished and no Answer form HO !!!

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ohmypoorlife
Newly Registered
Iran

5 years Entrepreneur Visa finished and no Answer form HO !!!

Post by ohmypoorlife » Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:54 pm

Hi
could you please help me with this Question.
I got my Entrepreneur visa in July 2013. i applied for extention in 7 november 2016 and first application was refused. Fresh application done within 14 days in and march 2017 and in november 2017 I had interview and since that time no Contact or answer from Home Office .Now in less than one month my five years will be full. Is it possible for me to make an application directly for ILR?
Any help would be greatly appreciated as mentaly I have been through hell this last two years and it looks that home office act in a really cruel way.
Thank you

Momi
United Kingdom

Re: 5 years Entrepreneur Visa finished and no Answer form HO !!!

Post by Momi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:43 am

That will be interesting if marcnath or any moderator contribute.
There are 3 guys who asked me same thing in last 2 weeks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:31 am

No. As you have been an overstayer since you applied in March 2017. For ILR you need 5 years of lawful residence which you currently do not have. The overstaying period will be ignored only if your application is granted and your stay is regularised again
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Thu Jun 14, 2018 7:50 am

ohmypoorlife wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:54 pm
Hi
could you please help me with this Question.
I got my Entrepreneur visa in July 2013. i applied for extention in 7 november 2016 and first application was refused. Fresh application done within 14 days in and march 2017 and in november 2017 I had interview and since that time no Contact or answer from Home Office .Now in less than one month my five years will be full. Is it possible for me to make an application directly for ILR?
Any help would be greatly appreciated as mentaly I have been through hell this last two years and it looks that home office act in a really cruel way.
Thank you
When you are completing 10 years?

ahsanalishah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by ahsanalishah » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:17 pm

10 years long residency you can try as there are number of applicants and two of my friends successfully varies the fresh application to 10 years long residency as per my understanding and experience.

ohmypoorlife
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by ohmypoorlife » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:16 am

Thank you very much "zimba88" for your clear answer.
So after 18 month "HO" can keep me waiting for as long as they want ? Is there any humanitarian or civil law in this country which could help me, or this is how it is and this painful waiting can continue with a terrible uncertainty ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:24 am

Tier 1E extension waiting times could be quite long for some cases, sometimes over a year. Unfortunately you must wait to hear back from HO
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:57 pm

ohmypoorlife wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:16 am
So after 18 month "HO" can keep me waiting for as long as they want ? Is there any humanitarian or civil law in this country which could help me, or this is how it is and this painful waiting can continue with a terrible uncertainty ?
you can contact your local MP
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.

ohmypoorlife
Newly Registered
Iran

Post by ohmypoorlife » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:32 am

Djsuccess wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:57 pm
ohmypoorlife wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 12:16 am
you can contact your local MP
Thank you for your advice but I am confuse about that . Many said this is not going to change anything or even be bad for your case. Unless you know some specific information or results about it.