ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Advice please

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johncfw
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Advice please

Post by johncfw » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:52 am

Hello i am looking for some advice or if any one has expereinced the following

My wife applied for a spouse visa via bogota vfs office march 16th 2018

we received an email on 14th June 2018 stating that the process was complete and that our documents would be sent out / collect them at the appropriate time. Basically an auto email that ive been told everyone gets

however as she resides in another country we paid for the keep my passport service and were told that we would receive instructions to send the passport to them with return courier service.

I could be jumping ghe gun here as the decision was only made yesterday and it may take a few days for it to have been received in columbia and them instructing us to send in the passport. However there are no numbers to call or email adresses you can contact to ask whats next. Now i am confident it is the decision we hope for as we applied with via a lawyer and waited until we had every single peice of documented evidence they asked for. What im worried about is the instruction doesnt come for the service we paid for and the thing just sits there then is taken away.

Has anyone else used this service and can advise how it unfolded for them?
Any help will be appreciated

John

johncfw
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Advice please

Post by johncfw » Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:03 pm

Anyone?

or is there a better place to post this?

gchu17
Newly Registered
Panama

Re: Advice please

Post by gchu17 » Tue Oct 09, 2018 1:59 am

johncfw wrote:
Fri Jun 15, 2018 6:03 pm
Anyone?

or is there a better place to post this?
What happened after this? I'm having the same issue with passport back service from bogota.