ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

should Business bank statement and office address same

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

iybutt

should Business bank statement and office address same

Post by iybutt » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:19 pm

hi there,

i just wanna know that. my business bank statement is on my home address..but my company registration and office address are same. some body told me that you business bank statement should be same.
can any body update me regarding this issue.(will it effect on my case) becoze next month my extension is due.

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: should Business bank statement and office address same

Post by marcnath » Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:22 pm

iybutt wrote:
Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:19 pm
hi there,

i just wanna know that. my business bank statement is on my home address..but my company registration and office address are same. some body told me that you business bank statement should be same.
can any body update me regarding this issue.(will it effect on my case) becoze next month my extension is due.
It does not matter
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.