ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

2nd application after JR?

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Raahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Tier 1 entrepreneur extension refused help

Post by Raahi » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:35 pm

Hi everyone,
I applied for visa extension last year April 2017 and got extension refusal June 2018. Refused on credibility basis and no points awarded for engage In business activity & no points for job creation. Reason for not engaged in business activity is based on one of my client whom home office to days that they don't find it credible for THAT COMPANY TO TAKE BSUKNESS AND MANAGENBT CONSULTANCY SERVICES FROM ME.
JOB CREATION NO POINTS AWARDED BCZ THEY DONT FIND IT CRDIBLE THAT A EMPLOYEE CAN WORK FROM A DIFFERENT CITY.
MY QUESTION IS WHAT ARE NY CHANCES IN AR OR IF THEY REFUSE ME IN AR THAN IN JR. OR DO I HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION.
I HAVE BEEN IN THIS COUNTRY FOR 8.5 YEARS.

THANX

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: Tier 1 entrepreneur extension refused help

Post by marcnath » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:52 pm

Raahi wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:35 pm
Hi everyone,
I applied for visa extension last year April 2017 and got extension refusal June 2018. Refused on credibility basis and no points awarded for engage In business activity & no points for job creation. Reason for not engaged in business activity is based on one of my client whom home office to days that they don't find it credible for THAT COMPANY TO TAKE BSUKNESS AND MANAGENBT CONSULTANCY SERVICES FROM ME.
JOB CREATION NO POINTS AWARDED BCZ THEY DONT FIND IT CRDIBLE THAT A EMPLOYEE CAN WORK FROM A DIFFERENT CITY.
MY QUESTION IS WHAT ARE NY CHANCES IN AR OR IF THEY REFUSE ME IN AR THAN IN JR. OR DO I HAVE ANY OTHER OPTION.

THANX
These cases are very difficult to comment upon without much more details.

There have been a number of refusals on similar grounds and at least one has been overturned. The others have gone for AR but I haven't seen the results.

Search this forum for those posts and you can get some ideas of possible arguments in AR.
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Saibabashir123
United Kingdom

Post by Saibabashir123 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:59 pm

Sorry to hear about your refusal
Stay strong
File the AR and then you can go with a fresh application or the JR
There are many cases that have been rejected with stupid reasons and yours is one of them
Where was your interview done and how it took place?
Skype or direct office visit

mkhan83
Ireland

Post by mkhan83 » Thu Jun 07, 2018 12:07 am

Sorry to hear about the decision
i strongly believe (99%) that Home Office makes decisions on the basis of evidences you submit with your application OR evidences you show/provide at the time of interview.
If you fail to provides evidences at the time of interview then the probability of success in AR will be less. You should go for AR with strong arguments. Otherwise the best option is to apply for fresh application with strong evidences.

Raahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

advice required after AR DECESION

Post by Raahi » Sun Jun 17, 2018 11:42 am

HI EVERYONE
I HAVE APPLIED FOR AR RECENTLY. MY QUESTION IS IF AR GETS REFUSED CAN I APPLY FRESH APPLICATION FOR TIER 1 EXTENSION AND WHAT WILL BE MY STATUS AFTER AR DECSION? WILL I BE COUNT AS AN OVERSTAYER OR NO? ALSO WILL MY 10 YEAR CONTINUTY BREAK IF MY AR REFUSED?
THANX VERY MUCH

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: advice required after AR DECESION

Post by zimba » Sun Jun 17, 2018 7:46 pm

You must apply for new application within 14 days of getting your AR result. You are now an overstayer
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:35 pm

Raahi wrote:
Wed Jun 06, 2018 9:35 pm
Hi everyone,

THANX
Sorry to hear about this.
What was the nature of the work that your employee was doing? If you can prove it can be done remotely, you could put that in your AR argument.
And what is the nature of the business of the company that was taking services from you?

Raahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

2nd application after JR?

Post by Raahi » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 am

Hi everyone
My question is especially for senior member that can I apply for tier1 entrepren exten application if my JR gets refused as well or not?
Thanx

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 2nd application after JR?

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:50 am

Raahi wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 am
Hi everyone
My question is especially for senior member that can I apply for tier1 entrepren exten application if my JR gets refused as well or not?
Thanx
Do you mean JR (judicial review) or AR (administrative review)?? They are completely difference processes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Raahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by Raahi » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:23 pm

I mean JR?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:34 pm

Raahi wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 9:46 am
Hi everyone
Thanx
No. As repeated several times JR has nothing to do with immigration rules. You must pursue that on its own
You must apply for a new application within 14 days of becoming an overstayer
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Raahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by Raahi » Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:15 pm

Hi zimba
Thanx very much for u kind reply.
ACTUALLY I AM REALLY CONFUSED.
CAN U AND OTHER SENIOR MEMBERS ADVISE MR ON THIS
IF I APPLY NEW APPLICATION WITHIN 14DAYS AFTER GETTING MY AR REFUSED WILL I BE AN OVERSTAYER OR NOT?
AND CAN I APPLY FOR ILR IF MY SECOND APPLICATION IS STILL UNDECIDED?
THANX VERY MUCH

marcnath
United Kingdom

Post by marcnath » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:11 pm

Raahi wrote:
Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:15 pm
Hi zimba
Thanx very much for u kind reply.
ACTUALLY I AM REALLY CONFUSED.
CAN U AND OTHER SENIOR MEMBERS ADVISE MR ON THIS
IF I APPLY NEW APPLICATION WITHIN 14DAYS AFTER GETTING MY AR REFUSED WILL I BE AN OVERSTAYER OR NOT?
AND CAN I APPLY FOR ILR IF MY SECOND APPLICATION IS STILL UNDECIDED?
THANX VERY MUCH
Please don’t post in all CAPS - that is the equivalent of shouting.
Once your AR is refused you become an overstayer. You can still make a new application within 14 days. You can vary that application to ILR if it is not decided by the time you become eligible
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.

Raahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

Post by Raahi » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:34 pm

Hi everyone
If i apply for new application before getting the decision of my AR will i still get AR decision or will it be withdrawn automatically? Places Aadvise I'm really confused.

Thanx very much everyone

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:37 pm

If you make a new application while your AR is still in process, your AR will be withdrawn yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:49 am

Update on OPs FLR(FP) application without waiting for the outcome of AR.

immigration-for-family-members/applied- ... l#p1654736
Char (CR001 not Casa)

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 06, 2018 2:24 pm

As OP applied for FLR, there is no point in keeping this topic open