ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Additional doc sent after sending application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hunnyb
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Additional doc sent after sending application

Post by Hunnyb » Sat Jun 23, 2018 12:56 am

Dear respected members ,

I applied for ILR through Tier 1 Ent route On 5 May . Soon after my biometric i realised i did not send couple of docs i.e. CT doc and Business Bank Statement which i initially thought did not required as it was given during extension time.
Also i read someone got refusal for same reasons . Soon after I realised i sent both CT600 and business statement recorded next day delivery to sheffield address with my case ID and other details and they received them on 28 May.

Now my question is i am not sure if they hve added those docs to my file or not. Also will caseworker access those docs as well during my case consideration. And if in case they refused me on this reason can i argue on that saying i sent docs with tracking ID available .

I am really confused and worried . I dont know if some one else gone through same scnario . Is there anything else i could do now?

waseem84
India

Re: Additional doc sent after sending application

Post by waseem84 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:21 pm

i think they do receive documents and consider them as well according to some members on this board . Regarding your second question if you can argue in case they refuse application, i cant say anything but in my opinion you should be able to argue as long as you have tracking number proof .

again its just my idea ,wait for seniors to add their views .

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:16 pm

I have send missing documents after biometric and they considered those documents. Recently I requested my SAR and in that report it was mentioned that addition ocument received added to the file but only strange thing was I never got back that documents. Its only FPS copies which I can print again so not issue with that.

Hunnyb
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hunnyb » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:54 pm

Thanks waseem and regularuser.

Yes i sent those docs next day and it was signed for as well . I have kept the record of tacking ID and pic of royal mail delivered (which shows name and signature).
@regularuser I sent docs to sheffield address where biometric came from with my case ID . Did you send it to sheffield?
I hope they consider it as its been month now since they received it . Do you think i should send another copy to durham address as well ?

Thanks once again

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:42 pm

I'm sending an extra document as well and want to confirm if sending it to Sheffield is ok?

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:55 pm

Tier 1 Ent ILR noramally takes 3 to 3.5 months as per this forum.

when did you send your application ?

Hunnyb
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hunnyb » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:19 pm

I applied on 5 May and they received additional docs on 28 May .

I sent to sheffield address . My biometric came from sheffield

Hunnyb
Newly Registered
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Hunnyb » Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:04 pm

sm12 wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 5:42 pm
I'm sending an extra document as well and want to confirm if sending it to Sheffield is ok?
I have seen other forums and people , all said to send it to sheffield address where case processes for ILR . Also dont forget to put case ID DOB and nationality.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:28 am

Hunnyb wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 7:04 pm
sm12 wrote:
I have seen other forums and people , all said to send it to sheffield address where case processes for ILR . Also dont forget to put case ID DOB and nationality.
I'll write a cover letter and send it to Sheffield then.
Wondering whether to also send copies to Durham?

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:43 am

sm12 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:28 am
Hunnyb wrote:
sm12 wrote:
Final destination will be sheffield anyways. If you send it to durham , they will redirect it to sheffield . Also Home Office CR advised to send to sheffield when asked on phone.

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:01 pm

waseem84 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:43 am
sm12 wrote:
Hunnyb wrote:
sm12 wrote:
Final destination will be sheffield anyways. If you send it to durham , they will redirect it to sheffield . Also Home Office CR advised to send to sheffield when asked on phone.
Thank you.
Did they give any other advice regarding sending additional documents? Like writing a cover letter, etc.

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:41 pm

sm12 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:01 pm
waseem84 wrote:
Mon Jun 25, 2018 10:43 am
sm12 wrote:
Hunnyb wrote:

Thank you.
Did they give any other advice regarding sending additional documents? Like writing a cover letter, etc.
Yes they said to send ASAP to sheffield and write your name dob case reference and nationality in clear BOLD letters and reason.
Also they added it depends on CW to add those additional doc or not but they do forward it to CW team .

Hope it helps .

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:34 pm

Hunnyb wrote:
sm12 wrote:
Just had a question about this.
I had sent additional documents to Sheffield by special delivery in July, but the signature on tracking shows 'RM Relay'. Seems like a sign by royal mail staff?
Could you please confirm if it was the same for you?

regularuser
India

Post by regularuser » Thu Aug 30, 2018 7:06 pm

Hunnyb wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:19 pm
I applied on 5 May and they received additional docs on 28 May .

I sent to sheffield address . My biometric came from sheffield
Hi

Did you get any update ?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:11 am

Also, in case you've received your decision, did you get the additional documents back with your other documents?

waseem84
India

Post by waseem84 » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:44 am

sm12 wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 5:34 pm
Hunnyb wrote:
sm12 wrote:
Just had a question about this.
I had sent additional documents to Sheffield by special delivery in July, but the signature on tracking shows 'RM Relay'. Seems like a sign by royal mail staff?
Could you please confirm if it was the same for you?
when i applied and sent doc it was also signed by RM relay . so its normal i think. you should not be worried about it .

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:40 pm

Thank you, Waseem; that's good to know.

HunnyB
Hunnyb wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:54 pm

I hope they consider it as its been month now since they received it . Do you think i should send another copy to durham address as well ?

Thanks once again
Did you send to Durham, too, eventually?

sm12
Diamond Member

Post by sm12 » Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:02 pm

Hi

Just wondering if you received any news since you applied 4 months ago?
I applied a week after you but no news.