ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA-FM PENDING, british renunciation, no bills, no joint acct

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

PRETYYWOMAN
Mood:
St Lucia

EEA-FM PENDING, british renunciation, no bills, no joint acct

Post by PRETYYWOMAN » Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:01 pm

Hello All,

I have a question however I would give details of my timeline

-Married to EEA national who renounced British Nationality
We met 12-02-17
- I travelled back and forth last year before I quit my job and move to Northern Ireland in June 2017
-married in Cyrpus December 4th
-Renunciation letter received May 2018
-I am from a Caribbean Island called Saint Lucia (Beautiful you should visit after you settle)
-Husband was self employed not registered, he did his own thing gardening until I came in his life, after married went to solicitor for advise who said husband need to work for a company so he started working as a driver for Dominoes the end of March 2018
-we ticked employed as he received letter and payslip from dominoes however solicitor said also tick self employed and register with HMRC which we did

EEA FM Application Mailed 14th June, 2018
Received 15th June 2018
Payment taken 19th June 2018
Bio-metric enrolment letter received 23rd June 2018
Bio metric enrolled 25th June 2018
COA- Pending
RC-Pending

Questions
1. We registered with HMRC and send the first letter they sent with his 10 digit tax # however we didn't send a self assessment or P60 since we only registered this month, is it important to send self assessment even if its not been a year?

2. We do not have utility bills together as we live at his moms the bills are in my name and hers, is it a big issue if we don't? His Mom wrote a letter to HO stating that.

3. We do not have joint bank accounts, has anyone applied for RC without joint account?

After reading on this forum I have doubts
didn't send conversation or flights details just sent pictures of the countries we visited, marriage certificate, passports, job details, bank statement, utility bill, letter from mother in law, letter from HMRC, GYM membership.

would anyone like to share some light please. Its Really new nothing has happened just wanted to know if any OLDER POSTERS have advise.

Thank you in advance! I am in no rush (so I think)

PRETYYWOMAN
Mood:
St Lucia

Re: EEA-FM PENDING, british renunciation, no bills, no joint acct

Post by PRETYYWOMAN » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:21 pm

Update got the COA with permission to work today...

I’m just updating incase someone comes across this and wondered, I also loved reading other people suscess

mufc69

Post by mufc69 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:50 am

PRETYYWOMAN wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:21 pm

I’m just updating incase someone comes across this and wondered, I also loved reading other people suscess
Hello, hope you are well, I would like to know if you and your husband were successful in your application for the residence card?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:11 pm

mufc69 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 11:50 am
PRETYYWOMAN wrote:

Hello, hope you are well, I would like to know if you and your husband were successful in your application for the residence card?
OPs circumstances are slightly more complicated AFTER getting the RC.

eea-route-applications/got-rc-2018-husb ... l#p1688784
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Obie
Ireland

Post by Obie » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:45 pm

mufc69 wrote:
PRETYYWOMAN wrote:

As far as your question is concerned, it appears they indeed succeeded, giving the renunciation, one will question why she ought not to have succeeded.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

mufc69

Post by mufc69 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:05 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:11 pm
mufc69 wrote:
PRETYYWOMAN wrote:

OPs circumstances are slightly more complicated AFTER getting the RC.

eea-route-applications/got-rc-2018-husb ... l#p1688784
Oh dear, not good at all.. hope she got things sorted out 😏

mufc69

Post by mufc69 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 3:08 pm

Obie wrote:
Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:45 pm
mufc69 wrote:
PRETYYWOMAN wrote:

As far as your question is concerned, it appears they indeed succeeded, giving the renunciation, one will question why she ought not to have succeeded.
Hi Obie and thanks again, I think it is possible but would be a last resort, anyways hoping the new settled status will be more straight forward.

Hope that girl got sorted out in the end sounds like she’s been through a hard time of it.

PRETYYWOMAN
Mood:
St Lucia

Post by PRETYYWOMAN » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:50 pm

Hello Guys

Everything was Successful, I am now employed in a Corporate office and Got my Residence card. I have also Travel to other countries in the EU and would advice that you walkwith your card at all times. I love it here.

PRETYYWOMAN
Mood:
St Lucia

Post by PRETYYWOMAN » Fri Oct 11, 2019 2:53 pm

Residence card came Last Year August or September been going through a rough patch as my husband became someone else.