ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Retained Right of Residence Thread

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Astro-south
Newly Registered
Brazil

Retained Right of Residence Thread

Post by Astro-south » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:21 pm

Hi guys, after reading the right of residence timelines I noticed many questions of members were being deleted (We're not allowed to post questions on timeline threads) and I'd like to learn more from questions and answers from other members of this forum so I created this thread so we can support each other.

I saw that many of you have received your PR within just few weeks while others took close to 6 months. To what do you attribute your success to?

I'm about to apply for PR on ROR basis and I'm in a constant feeling of anxiety that keeps me awake at night.Any tips/advice on how to make a killer application will be much appreciated!

Thanks,

Astro

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Retained Right of Residence Thread

Post by CR001 » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:28 pm

Not sure what "deleted" posts/questions you are referring to but as there is already a RoR thread where discussions take place, this one will be locked.

eea-route-applications/timeline-for-rig ... 8-340.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.