ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Ext 50K Route Visa Approved after 15 months

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amz

Tier 1 Ext 50K Route Visa Approved after 15 months

Post by Amz » Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:58 pm

Hi All members

Just wanted to share the good news. Alhamdulillah by the Grace of Allah Almighty, my Visa was approved today. I applied on 25th March 2017, had an interview at my Virtual Office Meeting Room on 3rd November 2017, IHS Refund on 25th June 2018, Biometrics and documents received on 27th June 2018.

Good luck to all the members who are still waiting for their decision.

Regards

sm12
Diamond Member

Re: Tier 1 Ext 50K Route Visa Approved after 15 months

Post by sm12 » Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:49 am

Amz wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:58 pm
Hi All members

Just wanted to share the good news. Alhamdulillah by the Grace of Allah Almighty, my Visa was approved today. I applied on 25th March 2017, had an interview at my Virtual Office Meeting Room on 3rd November 2017, IHS Refund on 25th June 2018, Biometrics and documents received on 27th June 2018.

Regards
Congratulations!
Did they ask you questions about why you have a virtual office rather than a business office?

Amz

Re: Tier 1 Ext 50K Route Visa Approved after 15 months

Post by Amz » Thu Jun 28, 2018 10:01 pm

sm12 wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:49 am
Amz wrote:
Wed Jun 27, 2018 10:58 pm
Hi All members

Regards
Congratulations!
Did they ask you questions about why you have a virtual office rather than a business office?

Hi

I think they did ask, I actually had an office for first 2 years of my initial grant but it was under used and my business was in loss so i explained them in interview that I kept this Virtual Office to reduce over heads, cut down on my losses and since the nature of my business is to provide services remotely, this can be done via home or at client's premises so I terminated my office contract and got a virtual office.

As long as you have a proper explanation of why you did what you did, they dont have a problem with this. Don't panic, just be yourself, explain why you are doing things the way they are so that they know what you are talking about. All they need to know is that what you are doing is genuine and your best shot is to explain it to them. They don't know nothing about your business so if you explain and make it easy for them to understand, its better for you.

Just wanted to mention, I got my MP involved in 21st May 2018 as i was frustrated and losing contracts and money, i dont know if that made any difference as my MP replied that he will come back to me 1st week of July but i got the visa dated 22nd June 2018.

Regards