ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BUy COMMERCIAL PROPERTY with share partner

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

eunice100383
Newly Registered

BUy COMMERCIAL PROPERTY with share partner

Post by eunice100383 » Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:03 pm

Hi Sir

I have a question about my investment £200k. I get a business loan to buy a property to run a business. I am thinking to invest as director loan £150 to buy the property with business. The property £300k but the bank request my sister as part of my company director to help in funding for another £ 150k. SO how can i show home office that my investment ? Only Director loan £150k? How the home office will look through this investment as my sister is one part of the director. Thanks for reading and please help.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: BUy COMMERCIAL PROPERTY with share partner

Post by zimba » Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:29 pm

If she is not your Tier 1E team member, you must invest the 200K personally. So you cannot use someone else's money to score points
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

marcnath
United Kingdom

Re: BUy COMMERCIAL PROPERTY with share partner

Post by marcnath » Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:08 pm

eunice100383 wrote:
Fri Jun 29, 2018 2:03 pm
Hi Sir

I have a question about my investment £200k. I get a business loan to buy a property to run a business. I am thinking to invest as director loan £150 to buy the property with business. The property £300k but the bank request my sister as part of my company director to help in funding for another £ 150k. SO how can i show home office that my investment ? Only Director loan £150k? How the home office will look through this investment as my sister is one part of the director. Thanks for reading and please help.
This is totally confusing.

If the bank is giving you a business loan, what do they need as collateral/security ? Is the bank loaning the money to you personally or to the business ?
My comments are in no way meant to be advisory. I have no professional knowledge of immigration. These are based on my own experience, convictions and personal interpretation of publicly available information.