ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR documents 2018 June

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mems
Newly Registered

ILR documents 2018 June

Post by mems » Mon Jul 02, 2018 1:33 pm

Hi,

My immigration route:
Entered UK in 2010 on Student VISA, moved to PSW in 2011, then moved to Tier 2 general in 2013 June. Have been with the same employer since then and now I am applying for ILR.

I am filling up the form Set (0) online which I hear was introduced recently. I am confused with the list of documents that appear at the end. I am applying by post.

1. It says most recent bank statement and most recent pay slip.
> Does this mean only last one month statement and pay slip. I have read on this forum where people have submitted last 6 months.

2. Doesn't mention anything about P60. Is it required to send? If so, last 5 years?

3. Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including
periods of paid annual leave from the UK and Crown Dependencies for Mr XXXX
> I have had no work-related absences in the last 5 years, however I have gone on vacations. In the letter confirming SOC, salary etc, is it alright to add these vacation dates as part of annual paid leaves? I am not sure what can be a proof for those as was asked while filling up the form.

4. Evidence of Mr XXXX's immigration status in the UK
> Current BRP? They has asked for this as another listed document.

5. For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing
that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.
> Does this mean previous BRPs, I don't have PSW and Tier 2 (general) BRPs as they were taken back when granting the next VISA. I only have current BRP tier 2 (general) extension.

Thank you for your help.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: ILR documents 2018 June

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:05 pm

1. It says most recent bank statement and most recent pay slip.
> Does this mean only last one month statement and pay slip. I have read on this forum where people have submitted last 6 months.
6 months is for other visa categories not for Tier 2 to ILR. You only need one month of each but most tier 2 applicants submit 3 months of each.
2. Doesn't mention anything about P60. Is it required to send? If so, last 5 years?
Not required.
3. Letter(s) from employer(s) detailing reasons for work-related absences including
periods of paid annual leave from the UK and Crown Dependencies for Mr XXXX
> I have had no work-related absences in the last 5 years, however I have gone on vacations. In the letter confirming SOC, salary etc, is it alright to add these vacation dates as part of annual paid leaves? I am not sure what can be a proof for those as was asked while filling up the form.
All absences and the letter needs to includes all absences too, not only work related absences.
4. Evidence of Mr XXXX's immigration status in the UK
> Current BRP? They has asked for this as another listed document.
Yes, it is your BRP.
5. For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing
that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules.
> Does this mean previous BRPs, I don't have PSW and Tier 2 (general) BRPs as they were taken back when granting the next VISA. I only have current BRP tier 2 (general) extension.
If you don't have any, don't stress too much.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mems
Newly Registered

Post by mems » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:36 pm

Thanks @CR001!

About bank statements, do they need to be stamped from the Bank or online statements are accepted?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:37 pm

mems wrote:
Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:36 pm
Thanks @CR001!

About bank statements, do they need to be stamped from the Bank or online statements are accepted?
They need to be stamped by the bank.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mems
Newly Registered

Post by mems » Wed Jul 04, 2018 6:20 pm

Just to make sure I am submitting everything could you please check if I am missing anything.
  • Two recent passport photos 45mm x 35 mm

• Indian Passport ( old and new )

• Life in the UK Test pass notification

• Letter from employer with annual leaves mentioned, job required in foreseeable future, SOC, salary, confirmation that it is above appropriate rate

• Masters degree certificate from UK uni to prove the level of English language

• Evidence of immigration status in the UK - current BRP

• Downloaded Declaration signed to confirm consent for the Home Office to request verification checks

• Most recent payslips - signed with date

• Most recent 3 months Bank statement with highlighted salary credits for three months

Please check if I have got everything.

Thank You.

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Thu Jul 05, 2018 1:39 pm

hello! it seems perfect. For your safety, you can carry your recept p60 and additional payslips with you in case if they ask ( no need to submit).

I believe yo fulfill the salary threshold of £35,500 and Just for the information, May i know when your last salary increased and what was the percentage? cause these things are important!

All the very best for your ILR. Please give us the update :)

mems
Newly Registered

Post by mems » Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:59 pm

Thanks for your reply. I have submitted by post.

Yes satisfy salary threshold.

Last salary hike was in June 2017 with 4 %.
Before that it was done in Feb 2017 with 11 %
Before that was April 2015 with 7.5 % I applied for Tier 2 extension on this salary.

Could you please let me know how are these important!

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Thu Jul 05, 2018 4:18 pm

Well...if there is a significant amount of salary increased just before the ILR then it seems suspicious to them. But your's one looks pretty normal. No worries.

Santhimj
Newly Registered
India

Post by Santhimj » Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:35 pm

Hi,
I was on a tier 2 general visa with an employer since May 2016. I switched to another tier 2 with a different employer and I did it from the UK. My previous employer has not paid me like they should have. Do you think it will be a problem when I apply for ILR ?. I’m not working for them anymore. Will my two years with the previous employer count ? My current employer is paying me as they should.What documents should I provide showing that I was paid more that 35,000?
. ? Isn’t it something that will reflect in my three months bank statement and payslips.?

GMO
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by GMO » Sun Jul 08, 2018 12:59 am

Well..your current salary will matter. No worries.

jaidee123
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by jaidee123 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:08 pm

mems wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 3:59 pm
Thanks for your reply. I have submitted by post.

Yes satisfy salary threshold.

Last salary hike was in June 2017 with 4 %.
Before that it was done in Feb 2017 with 11 %
Before that was April 2015 with 7.5 % I applied for Tier 2 extension on this salary.

Could you please let me know how are these important!
Did you submitted one letter for employer confirmation(salary e.t.c) and absence and was your application successful. I am in similar situation and I don't think I need two separate letters.

mems
Newly Registered

Post by mems » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:27 pm

jaidee123 wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:08 pm

Did you submitted one letter for employer confirmation(salary e.t.c) and absence and was your application successful. I am in similar situation and I don't think I need two separate letters.

Yes, just one letter confirming both.

My application was successful, thanks.

irfanzafar

Post by irfanzafar » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:17 pm

Hi All,

Thanks for sharing your valuable experiences.
I am applying for ILR in few weeks time.
Letter of absence is confusing me. I have 27 days paid annual leave which I consumed on different occasions including one week trip to home country. The letter I received from my employer says "during the absence in this period Mr. XXXX was on paid annual leave".
I work for NHS and HR department told me that this is their standard format.

Does this wording enough or they need to mention each date of my AL?

Thanks again.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:20 pm

irfanzafar wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 8:17 pm
Hi All,

Thanks for sharing your valuable experiences.
I am applying for ILR in few weeks time.
Letter of absence is confusing me. I have 27 days paid annual leave which I consumed on different occasions including one week trip to home country. The letter I received from my employer says "during the absence in this period Mr. XXXX was on paid annual leave".
I work for NHS and HR department told me that this is their standard format.

Does this wording enough or they need to mention each date of my AL?

Thanks again.
Please continue in your own topic you already have where you have received advice.

indefinite-leave-to-remain/ftc-and-fore ... l#p1717037
Char (CR001 not Casa)