ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Online - Premium Service Appointment Booking

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

usmanakram_86

ILR Online - Premium Service Appointment Booking

Post by usmanakram_86 » Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:00 am

Hi,

My (being on Tier 2 General) 5 Years will be completed on 11-July-2018 and my Current visa will expire on 14-Sep-2018.

I'm using Online SET (O) form which I have filled and is ready for payment.
I wish to apply using Premium Service

My Question is:

if I go online for Premium Service Appointment booking it gave me earliest of 8th August.

Can I fill/Complete the form early (paying the visa fees and book an appointment, I think it will put current date on Application Form as form completion date) before 11-July-2018 which is my (5 years completion date) So, I can secure my Appointment on 08-Aug-2018.

Is this application still be valid (as the form that I print may have early date then my 5 year completion date)? if I filled all that , pay fee and sign the document early? I don't want to lose the Appointment on 08-Aug-2018.

Can you please confirm the above?

Thanks

usmanakram_86

Re: ILR Online - Premium Service Appointment Booking

Post by usmanakram_86 » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:42 am

Hi Everyone,

it will be very kind if anyone answer my above question please!

Thank you.

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:41 pm

Your application submission must be within 28 days of your qualifying period as far as I understand. The online form is a new facility, if in doubt go with a paper form submission at the PSC.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor

equitydealer
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by equitydealer » Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:52 pm

Sorry just re-read, you’ve already qualified so it doesn’t matter if it’s online or a paper submission. Visa expiry date is irrelevant as long as you have the qualifying 5 years residency.
My comments do not constitute immigration advice, if in doubt consult an immigration adviser/solicitor