ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Inquiry for recent bank statements and re-submission

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

priteshpjani
Newly Registered

Inquiry for recent bank statements and re-submission

Post by priteshpjani » Mon Apr 21, 2008 2:53 pm

Hi,

I have filled for FLR on 27th March but on 16th April I got letter from HO to submit latest bank statements.

I sent all docs on the very same day, but yet HO said their system is not updated with my doc details.

Can you please let me know when HO update their system with details and when I can get my passport back?

I am bit worried because I left my currently org from which i am on WP and got new job and what if my current org cancel my WP?

Tier 1 application 27th march
Money debited 31st march
Query letter 16th March
Submitted docs on 16th March.

Regards,

Pritesh.

x3mg33
Newly Registered

Re: Inquiry for recent bank statements and re-submission

Post by x3mg33 » Mon Apr 21, 2008 5:47 pm

priteshpjani wrote:Hi,

I have filled for FLR on 27th March but on 16th April I got letter from HO to submit latest bank statements.

I sent all docs on the very same day, but yet HO said their system is not updated with my doc details.

Can you please let me know when HO update their system with details and when I can get my passport back?

I am bit worried because I left my currently org from which i am on WP and got new job and what if my current org cancel my WP?

Tier 1 application 27th march
Money debited 31st march
Query letter 16th March
Submitted docs on 16th March.

Regards,

Pritesh.
Dude,
I reckon you mean 16th April and not 16th March. Anyway, don't worry, I'm sure they will update it and let you have your passport back real soon. it's just a request for more information from HO and should not be intepreted as anything more, just so long as you do your part. Anything else, just ring them to confirm.

priteshpjani
Newly Registered

Post by priteshpjani » Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:02 am

hi,

i rang them up to check whether they got my documents or not but they said they can't see anything in the system for docs sent so i m bit worried as recorded delivery said it reached there but they r not able to find it.

Regards,

Pritesh.

priteshpjani
Newly Registered

Post by priteshpjani » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:44 pm

finally they confirmed they got docs on 21st april. not sure when they will revert back. :(

priteshpjani
Newly Registered

Post by priteshpjani » Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:45 pm

Can anyone give idea how long the entire process will take after submitting additional docs for Tier 1 FLR application?

hussainkothari
Member of Standing

Post by hussainkothari » Tue May 06, 2008 7:58 am

Hi priteshpjani,

When you say that you "got letter from HO to submit latest bank statements", i believe this would be for the maintainance funds. Could you please tell me what you had previously submitted and what they were asking for now?

I am led to believe that the maintaince funds stmts should be exactly 3 months from the date you apply. Am I correct.

Please treat this query as urgent.

Thanks
-H