ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Req. information about Immigration to Italy

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sathish
Newly Registered

Req. information about Immigration to Italy

Post by sathish » Wed Dec 22, 2004 3:54 am

Hi, i'm from India, i'm a Computer Programmer i have nearley 4.6 years of experience in software development in variouse skill, i like to work in Italy, can anyone help me how to find a job there and can u help me to know the best web site who can update me a Vacancy details in Italy Regularley, and can any one tell me about how to get immigrate to Italy and the how much will it be cost?

Thanks.

gani999

Post by gani999 » Wed Dec 22, 2004 12:18 pm

You cannot really immigrate there. They are not an open immigration nation like Canada or Australia. No nation in the EU is, actually.

Your best bet would be to try and get an job there and then get yourself a residence permit. I'm not sure whether that would still allow you to migrate.

Try the UK maybe? They have a Highly Skilled Migrant program, and there is a separate section in this forum devoted to it.

shamim
Newly Registered

Post by shamim » Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:39 pm

Every year Italian goverment give work permit with residence for some country's citizens including Indian nationals. So you have to apply that time by your employer.