ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does Tier 2 ICT visa (applying outside UK) need Restricted CoS or Unrestricted CoS ?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shashankgoyal171
Newly Registered
India

Does Tier 2 ICT visa (applying outside UK) need Restricted CoS or Unrestricted CoS ?

Post by shashankgoyal171 » Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:36 pm

I have been working with my current company for last 3 years in India and have been offered a position at a branch in UK. Due to the cutoff being really high for last few months, I have not been able to get a Restricted Certificate of Sponsorship required for Tier 2 General visa. I was wondering if I try to get a Tier 2 ICT visa, would I need a Restricted Certificate of Sponsorship or Unrestricted Certificate of Sponsorship can be used.

I have 50 points for the RCoS application but that doesn't seem to cut it for the last 2 months that I have been applying for the RCoS. Any help will be appreciated. TIA.