ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

applied for flr(fp)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raahi
Newly Registered
Mood:
Canada

applied for flr(fp)

Post by Raahi » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:38 am

hi everyone,
specially senior members,

i have applied for flr(fp) on the basis of me(8.5)years in this country and my son 5 year old born here going to school. i was refused of tier 1 entrprenuer on crdibility basis which i did the AR for but i didnt wait for its result as advised by solicitor.

i have no idea is it the right thing to do for me and family or no. if u guys from your experience advise me on that and also how long it can take for my case to be decided & what will the chances of appeal if i get refused in uk. and if it does not get decided untill next year decmber whtat are my chances of applying and getting on 10 year basis? will i be considered as overstayer or no?

thanks so much for your kind words in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: applied for flr(fp)

Post by CR001 » Fri Jul 06, 2018 11:48 am

By applying for FLR(FP) while you had AR pending, your AR will have been withdrawn automatically and your Section 3C likely ended and you are an overstayer.

This was already advised to you in your other topic. You should have waited for the outcome of your AR.

uk-tier-1-entrepreneur-visas/2nd-applic ... l#p1653743

FLR(FP) can take many months and as your child does not appear to be a British citizen and still quite small, you risk being refused as the child is small enough to adapt to your home country.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.