ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse visa supporting partner financially

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Pakistanigirl
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Spouse visa supporting partner financially

Post by Pakistanigirl » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:48 pm

Hi I wanted to gain some knowledge about supporting your partner financially before applying for spouse visa, I’m the wife and my pay is around £18750 per year and I am fulfilling the financial requirement, my husband on the other hand is in Pakistan and has a family business and has his own shares, therefore he doesn’t need my financial support and hence I haven’t sent him money over the last 5 months apart from once which was on his birthday as a gift, he however isn’t registered on the family business which means he’s unemployed, when I am to apply his visa I would tick as unemployed so does that mean that I would have had to support him every month by sending him money and because I haven’t sent him money will the result as a refusal, and in Islam it is against the culture for the wife to send money to her husband or run the house, I’m very confused all help will be appreciated thanks

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse visa supporting partner financially

Post by Casa » Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:53 pm

Pakistanigirl wrote:
Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:48 pm
Hi I wanted to gain some knowledge about supporting your partner financially before applying for spouse visa, I’m the wife and my pay is around £18750 per year and I am fulfilling the financial requirement, my husband on the other hand is in Pakistan and has a family business and has his own shares, therefore he doesn’t need my financial support and hence I haven’t sent him money over the last 5 months apart from once which was on his birthday as a gift, he however isn’t registered on the family business which means he’s unemployed, when I am to apply his visa I would tick as unemployed so does that mean that I would have had to support him every month by sending him money and because I haven’t sent him money will the result as a refusal, and in Islam it is against the culture for the wife to send money to her husband or run the house, I’m very confused all help will be appreciated thanks
Why have you opened a new topic on the same issue? Please continue in your original thread where you have already received a response.

immigration-for-family-members/uk-spous ... l#p1655356
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.