ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FP for my mother plz advice me

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

go_head
Newly Registered
Mood:
Egypt

FP for my mother plz advice me

Post by go_head » Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:59 pm

Hi all , hope to get advice help for my wife mum
My wife is Irish citizen , we have been together in UK for nearly 6 years we just applied for PR , my wife been working all the period and she is qualifying person .
My wife would like in invite her mum for short visit , her mum came to visit us as family visit visa in 2014 and stayed for couple of weeks , in 2015 she applied again and get refused because of some missed information . this time my wife want to apply Family Permit for her mum , my question is I've seen in eligibility that family member must be dependent , my wife mum is not dependent on her daughter financially as she is working and have her own money , does my wife mum need to be dependent on my wife to be eligible or she can apply as FP .
Thanks for help