ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EE family visa to UK

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

natka2503
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

EE family visa to UK

Post by natka2503 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:46 pm

Hello,
I'm polish citizen, I have already lived in UK for 3 years. I'm married with Pakistani citizens. My husband is in Pakistan. During our long married 3 years, I only visited my husband 5 times. Always short time 10-14 days. Two times we applied a EE family permit visa, two times refused. We applied again now - I've just sent documents today to Sheffield. How long will be taken a decision? Is this time will be positive? We provided all documents but no any pictures from our weeding. His family didn't accept me and I've never seen them. It will be any problem if we didn't submit any weeding photos? Thank you

Rajput king
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: EE family visa to UK

Post by Rajput king » Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:04 pm

Hi you must provide wedding photos your payslips and cover letter from you that you are his sponsor provide chat history also like Facebook what’s Skype etc as much as you can and they will give you visa
Wish you all the best

natka2503
Newly Registered
Mood:
Poland

Post by natka2503 » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Thank you for your reply. I provided letter from work, payslips 6 months, bank statements 6 months, married certificate, tenancy agreement from home. And conversation only from Skype. I have fb, he also but he can't add me on his fb. His family doesn't allowed him, they don't accept me and his married. They find another Pakistani cousine for him. We don't have any photos from weeding, even a few from my journey to Pakistan, only 5-10. Nothing more. I don't know his family and friends there. That's why I'm worried about his visa. I wish he will get and be happy here in U.K.,

Rajput king
Newly Registered
Poland

Post by Rajput king » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:36 pm

Hi I am also Pakistani I married in Poland my wife is polish I apply Eea family permit from Poland and came uk 2015 my family everyone accept our marriage we are living in uk now you must provide many photos of your wedding cuz uk ba asking million question when they call for interview