ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Gap between HSMP approval and EC

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

h_s_m_p

Gap between HSMP approval and EC

Post by h_s_m_p » Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:32 pm

Hi All,

I got the hsmp approval during the month of feb 2008. At that time i couldn't apply for the visa because i had signed a service agreement with my company which expires only next month.

Now we have a new rule telling that we have to maintain 2800pounds in your account for 3 months. i didnt have that much amount earlier. Now I again i have to wait for 3 more months to show the balance in my account which means i can apply for the visa only during the month of july. [HSMP approval letter is valid till august]

Will there be any problem since I had not applied for the visa immediately after my approval letter. There is a gap of 4 months between the approval and EC submission.

Regards
Shashank

docitduo

Post by docitduo » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:23 am

You can apply for EC till such time that your approval letter is valid (6 months from date of issue). The gap doesn't matter.

regards