ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Fresh Claim of Human Rights Decisions

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Plum25
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Fresh Claim of Human Rights Decisions

Post by Plum25 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:09 pm

Hi,

I just want to know is anyone have had any decisions in regards to fresh claim of human rights?
I have submitted at further submissions a fresh claim of human rights in august 2017. Our situation atm we have a baby and its nearly a year that we have not had any decisions. Our solicitors sent one letter to follow up but thats aboit it. They saidnthey cant do anything more. We are so frustrated. As we cannot do anythinf else. My partner is british and I am Iranian. Any suggestions and advices pls?

We are feeling very down and frustrated. We know people who have been approved to stay and it didnt take them longer to wait. But I have been waiting for nearly a Year this august... :(

Plum25
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Re: Fresh Claim of Human Rights Decisions

Post by Plum25 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:52 pm

That sucks :cry:

Plum25
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

Re: Fresh Claim of Human Rights Decisions

Post by Plum25 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:52 pm

WIIL WAAL wrote:
Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:30 pm
I have submitted my futher submission on 2015, its been nearly three years and there no decision yet, its a waiting game my friend
That sucks :cry: