ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

T1 Ent to ILR (LR) (New Rule 15th June 2018)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dev25
Newly Registered
India

T1 Ent to ILR (LR) (New Rule 15th June 2018)

Post by Dev25 » Thu Jul 12, 2018 8:44 pm

Hi

I follow most of the immigration forams, I have a question regarding my ILR (LR) application, I have PEO appointment on this Saturday 14th July 2018 at Birmingham.

I have few friends they have a rejection letter from PEO regarding they cant accept the application as their previous visa was already with UKBA so they cant accept PEO application according to the new rules coming on 15th June 2018, if your visa under process than you can't submit application on PEO but you can submit via postal application

is that true? is anyone else had a similar issue...

please let me know as I have my PEO application on this Sat.

Thank you...

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Re: T1 Ent to ILR (LR) (New Rule 15th June 2018)

Post by Jazz2007 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 1:00 am

If your visa is under process in HO then you cant use PSC for same day although you can send a Postal application to Vary your application.

https://www.gov.uk/ukvi-premium-service ... he-service

I hope your application is not pending with HO.

qkiyani
Pakistan

Post by qkiyani » Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:31 am

Hi Jazz2007,

R you sure that he can not use PEO to vary his application? As previously i have seen many cases where applicants have successfully varied their applications at PEO.

I am asking because i am looking to vary my application aswel on or after 25 august.

Jazz2007
Member of Standing

Post by Jazz2007 » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:00 am

qkiyani wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 3:31 am
Hi Jazz2007,

R you sure that he can not use PEO to vary his application? As previously i have seen many cases where applicants have successfully varied their applications at PEO.

I am asking because i am looking to vary my application aswel on or after 25 august.
Hi

Yes you are right, Previously it was possible but they have changed the rules recently(few months ago). Best approach should be to vary the application by post and then request for an Upgrade after acknowledgement, If accepted avail the premium service. I hope it helps

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Jul 13, 2018 12:26 pm

PSC appointments should be used only where the documents are available to make a same day decision.
Varying your pending application at the PSC is pointless and waste of PSC time/appointment as your documents will not be at the PSC and a same day decision cannot be made.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice