ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR documents checklist for Tier 2

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sdprashant22
Newly Registered
India

ILR documents checklist for Tier 2

Post by sdprashant22 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:53 am

Hi,

I am filling ILR application Online and planning to go for premium service. I am basing my application on 5 yrs Tier 2 General Visa. In document section check-list, One of the option is following
"For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 2 migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules. For further information concerning the evidence required, please refer to the Tier 2 migrant policy guidance on our website".

I did some research and found this should be checked by those who are basing their application 5 years as a combination of other visa(eg: Tier 1) with Tier 2 but since my application is completely based on Tier 2. Not sure why i am given this option. I can't continue to next page without checking this option :( . If i check this option, does that mean i have to provide those documents.