ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I sent visa application to Sheffield but the automated email say’s New York..Confused!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Jordan30296
Newly Registered
United States of America

I sent visa application to Sheffield but the automated email say’s New York..Confused!!!

Post by Jordan30296 » Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:52 am

Hi guys I applied for a excessive access rights to child visa to settle in the U.K. to meet and help raise my child, and I sent my application to Sheffield but I received an automated acknowledgment email stating that they have received my application in New York.

Dear applicant,

Your application for a visa has been received by UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI) in New York and is being assembled and prepared for assessment.

I received another email two days later stating that my case is complex which is also says that it’s in New York.

Can this be a glitch? Have anyone experienced this before. I thought excersising access rights to child visas were settlement visas. Or maybe is it because Sheffield is full of visa applications so they sent it to New York once it arrived?

Thank you so much!