ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 priority - post documents

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

shashie
Newly Registered

Tier 2 priority - post documents

Post by shashie » Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:23 pm

Hello Team,

I have a query while sending Tier 2 postal priority documents. I have not put any return envelope with the documents, as it's not mentioned in the document checklist or during the application. I was under the impression that being a priority service, the document will be sent by HO in a courier.

Please share your views.

Regards,
Shashi

shashie
Newly Registered

Re: Tier 2 priority - post documents

Post by shashie » Mon Jul 16, 2018 1:31 pm

I got a response from HO (via Tier 2 priority application request email ID), that for Tier 2 priority visa application the documents will be returned by UPS courier once the application processing is complete.

Regards,
Shashi

aahish
India

Re: Tier 2 priority - post documents

Post by aahish » Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:00 am

Hi Shashi I'm trying to apply priority service. I have sent the Request for inclusion in Tier 2 Priority Service through email exactly at 8:30 am. I'm trying from last three days but i got the reply saying Unfortunately we have reached the maximum intake of 60 priority requests for today and we are unable to accept your request for this date. We do not accept requests made on Saturday or Sunday when the limit has been reached on the previous Friday.
We accept the first 60 requests each day from 8:30. You may wish to re-submit your request on another day.

I'm not sure if i'm following the correct procedure Could you please advise
1) How many days it took for you get the online link
2) Any correct procedure to get the application form ASAP?