ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

If i resign from the current Job!!!

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

collshani
Newly Registered

If i resign from the current Job!!!

Post by collshani » Wed Apr 23, 2008 10:21 pm

Dear all

Recently i got HSMP approval and i m doing job in anoher country, I need to go back to my country to apply EC, but i cant leave my contractual job. Please tell me if i resign and go back to my country and then apply for EC so will they accept this situation or they will reject `coz i dont have any job??

Regards,

shani

collshani
Newly Registered

Re: If i resign from the current Job!!!

Post by collshani » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:41 am

[quote="collshani"] Please any body tell me!!!! :?

winsome

Post by winsome » Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:22 pm

You dont need a job to get EC. All you need is enough funds to support ur initial stay in UK and evidence that you are looking for job..

collshani
Newly Registered

Post by collshani » Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:56 pm

winsome wrote:You dont need a job to get EC. All you need is enough funds to support ur initial stay in UK and evidence that you are looking for job..
Thank you very much Winsome. But I have read many cases of EC where people talk about Integra verification and job confirmation from employer. what is all that. Please clarify me.

Thanks

Shani