ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nikitasha8

Child passport

Post by nikitasha8 » Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:33 pm

Hi

I am applying first passport for me, my husband and my son. My son was born in India and in his passport my married name has been entered. But all my passport (current and previous) has been in my maiden name.

On his form under the parents details section, i have put my maiden name as I have always used this through out naturalization process.

Also, his indian birth certificate only has my first name. However, this has never been queried when i applied for his dependent visa, ILR or Naturalization.

I dont understand if this will create any problem for his passport application. Please can someone confirm if they have been in same situation before?

Thanks in advance