ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: cohabitation docs - applying separately

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tier1-immigrant

NARIC: immigration tier

Post by tier1-immigrant » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:10 pm

I need to apply for certificate from NARIC for my wife (for ILR). One of the questions asked on the registration page is : Immigration tier and the need to select on from :
1) Tier 1
2) Tier 2
3) Tier 4
4) Tier 5
5) Family , Settlement, Nationality

My wife is on Tier 1 dependant visa, so which one should I select from above ? Tier 1 or Family ?

If I select Tier1 then in the next question which ask for immigration route the options are
1) Graduate Entrepreneur
2) Entrepreneur
3) Exceptional Talent
4) Investor

So which one should I select for Teir-1 Dependent ? Thanks for any info.

tier1-immigrant

Re: NARIC: immigration tier

Post by tier1-immigrant » Sun Nov 12, 2017 6:15 pm

Found from previous posts. It is Settlement.

But it is very confusing. They ask " Make sure you read and understand the UKVI guidance and know your Tier and Route." So it is not clear whether we should specify current visa Tier or the one we are going to apply for (ILR in my case).

tier1-immigrant

NARIC for PBS dependant

Post by tier1-immigrant » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:19 am

Hi Applying for ILR for my wife. She has a degree from India.

For NARIC certificate do I need to get 1) Statement of Comparability and Visa and Nationality service ?

When I select these two, it asks for immigration route.But options are only Tier1 Tier2 ...Tier3, Family Settlement,Croatian National,OverseaBusiness visa. Nothing for Tier 1 PBS dependent.

Which one should I select ?

tier1-immigrant

Re: NARIC for PBS dependant

Post by tier1-immigrant » Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:43 am

Ok, got it. I only need to select Visa and Nationality service which is for both degree and english language.
and to select settlement for immigration route option.

tier1-immigrant

dependant's ILR

Post by tier1-immigrant » Sat Jun 23, 2018 11:21 pm

Applying for wife's ILR. I have got my already, last year.

Do I need to provide my original passport and BRP along with wife's application or just photo copies are good enough ?

cyclina1
Hong Kong

Re: dependant's ILR

Post by cyclina1 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:16 am

all documents must be original.
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice.

tier1-immigrant

Urgent: cohabitation docs - applying separately

Post by tier1-immigrant » Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:35 am

I am applying for my wife's ILR. I already got ILR. Do I still need to provide cohabitation docs?

As per the below text from the SET(O) form,my interpretation is if applying separately it is not required.

"If you have a spouse or civil partner listed in section 2 of this application form who is applying
at the same time as you, please provide documentary evidence of cohabitation since you
were last granted leave (up to a maximum of two years). Evidence provided should cover the
whole period and be in the form of official letters or documents, addressed to yourself and
your spouse. "

Is my understanding correct ? Thank you.

VinodSK
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent: cohabitation docs - applying separately

Post by VinodSK » Sun Jul 29, 2018 11:42 pm

Hi There,

Did you manage to find if the documents are required for cohabitation proofs? I am in the similar situation, I have few bills but can not cover the whole period of 2 years from different sources.

Cheers,
Vinod.

Rafeeq1144

Re: Urgent: cohabitation docs - applying separately

Post by Rafeeq1144 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:28 am

Hi I am sending cohabitation documents as:

Bank statements (we both have account in different banks but have same address)
letter from council tax
correspondence from NHS/Bank/Utilities etc
Mobile contract invoice with same address
i am sending random documents for example 1-2 documents for each month. many of them are individual but have same address and covering 2 years.

you guys can follow same thing.